- Loom type—rapier or air-jet or water jet;
- loom reed width or fabric width;
- shedding mechanism—dobby or cam or jacquard
- color selection—2, 4, 6, 8 or more colors;
- optional configuration–tuck-in device, batch winding machine, ELO/ETU, selvage formation and so on.
Yarn specification, weft and warp density, fabric structure, machine speed or the production you wish to reach per hour.
In order to increase weaving mill efficiency, Paramount suggests warp machine, heald frame and weaver’s beam trolley, beam storage system, automatic drawing-in machine, fabric inspection machine and so on.
Woven fabrics are manufactured for mainly three purposes—apparel fabrics like suits, dresses, shirts, coats, sportswear; household furnishings like curtains, tablecloth, bed sheets, towels, carpets; and industrial fabrics like transmission belts, safety belts, sack cloth, tent cloth, geotextiles.