The textile industry has revolutionized in the past two-three decades. With the help of modernization and technology, many modern textile loom machines have been developed.
High-speed textile loom machines weave several types of textile fabrics. The need for new materials has raised the role of modern & power loom manufacturers worldwide.
As a trusted power loom manufacturer in India, we regularly address the growing importance of textile weaving machines. This guide mentions the five significant types of weaving machines and their features used in the modern era.
1) Shuttle Loom machines
Shuttle looms, or power looms, are the oldest weaving loom machines. On shuttle looms, weaving is accomplished by the shuttle mechanism moving across the loom while interlacing the warp (vertical) yarn and the weft (horizontal) yarn. The fabric is slowly constructed while producing completed edges as the shuttle continuously moves the weft yarn across the loom. The word “selvage” or “self-edge” denim is derived from these polished edges.
Features of Shuttle Loom Weaving Machine
- Shuttle looms produce 2 to 4 times as much fabric per unit of time as traditional looms.
- Pirn winding is no longer an expense.
- Because the depth of the shed is smaller, there is less strain on the warp threads.
- Repairs and replacement of worn-out parts are less expensive. Large-scale production of simpler fabric tubes is possible, providing potential for long-term, lucrative exploitation.
- The weaver has less physical and emotional exhaustion.
- Higher production as per modern loom.
Shuttle looms are less expensive than similar ones, lowering the cost of producing textiles. As a result, these are primarily employed in industrial settings to weave silk and other commercial linens. It is simple and user-friendly. The production process never abruptly stopped because of the available shuttle loom spare parts.
Contact Power Loom Manufacturer in India
2). Rapier Loom Machines
Rapier loom machine manufacturer India enjoys the likes of industrial weavers like no other. The rapier loom is a shuttleless loom machine. The machine has finger-like projections that carry warp yarns to the other side of the loom. There are two rapier loom machines- Single Rapier & Double Rapier. The single rapier carries the weft yarn across the fabric width from one loom to another.
Features of Rapier Loom Weaving Machine
- Rapier looms have higher production costs.
- The rapier loom machine uses average amounts of power.
- Weft patterning can be done with this kind of loom equipment.
- The weaving industry uses rapier looms to create fancy fabric.
- A rapier loom typically has a straightforward mechanism.
- The standard rapier length is 190 cm in the case of the rapier loom.
A rapier loom machine is a perfect option for weft patterning. It has a simple mechanism for workers to understand quickly. The machine can produce fancy fabrics like silk, cotton, viscose, etc.
Contact Rapier Loom Machine Manufacturer in Gujarat
3). Air Jet Loom Machine
The air jet loom machines are the modern looms with the highest weft insertion performance. They are considered the most effective in producing light to medium-weight fabrics. The loom uses a jet of air to propel the filling yarn to strengthen the shed, requiring uniform filling yarn.
Features of Air Jet Loom Weaving Machine
- Less power consumption.
- Higher production standards with lowered costs.
- Highest weft insertion performance of up to 600 ppm
- Multicolored weft insertion of up to 8.
Air Jet looms are preferable in weaving cotton and its products. They are also used to manufacture heavy fibers like denim and terry cotton. These machines are ideal for manufacturing bulk quantities of customized fabric styles.
Contact Air Jet Loom Manufacturer in Gujarat.
Get in touch with the best Yarn weaving loom machine manufacturer in Surat at Paramount Looms Now.